Our global presence includes a second production plant in Stargard, Poland. The completely new factory was built during 2019 and the facilities were taken into use in August 2019. Stargard is an ideal location as it has fast connections to the biggest cities not only in Poland but also Germany and rest of the Europe. Our brand new factory offers spacious and modern production facilities that are designed specifically to our needs. We have invested to new, modern machines which will increase our efficiency and safety.
In Stargard: Low mix-high volume production. Our Stargard factory manufactures more than 75 000 cylinders annually with 200 different items in production.
Click below to our blog post about our new factory’s project in Poland!
How our automated production line works
Value Stream 1 (VS1), our automated production line, is one of Hydroline’s most valuable assets. VS1 was launched in September 2019. It is a testament to Hydroline’s commitment to staying at the forefront of the rapidly evolving manufacturing industry where automation is becoming increasingly prevalent.
Friction welding at Hydroline
Friction welding is a solid-state welding process that uses frictional heat and pressure to join two metal components together. It is a versatile process that can be applied to a wide range of metals such as aluminum, brass, copper, and steel. The rods used at Hydroline are made of chrome-plated steel bars. Hydroline also has the possibility to weld stainless steel rods.
Hydraulic cylinder manufacturing
Hydroline manufactures all the cylinders in-house in order to guarantee their reliability and compliance with the strict self-imposed parameters regulating the company policy. Starting all the way from design and engineering, we have tested and approved every single production step. Below are the manufacturers’ steps for manufacturing hydraulic cylinders as per the demand of the customers.
Our billing information
EDI identifier / E-invoice address
VAT Identification number: FI2417546-2
Our e-invoice service provider: OpusCapita Solution Oy
E-invoicing address: 003724175462
E-invoicing service provider ID: E204503
In case you are not able to send the e-invoices yet, please send the invoices to the following email address:
Email invoicing address: Hydroline.FI.P.email@example.com
EMAIL SUBJECT: This field is left empty because the subject will not be sent to the receiver.
MESSAGE FIELD: This field is left empty because the message will not be sent to the receiver.
- Add the invoices as attachments in PDF or TIFF format.
- One attachment file should include all documents related to one invoice.
- Do not use encrypted or password protected PDF files.
- Remember to embed fonts to the invoice PDF if special fonts are used in the invoice.
- Do not use picture taken by phone and convert them to PDF files.
- Colored images are grey when converted to TIFF form. Prefer black and white images.
- Add maximum 10 invoices as their own attachment files.
- Maximum size for one attachment is 10 Mb.
- Maximum layout size for an attachment is A3 (no minimum size limitation).
- Maximum page limit for one attachment (one invoice) is 500 pages.
In case you are not able to send the e-invoices yet, please send the paper invoices to the following address:
00063 LASKUNET, FINLAND